Ayurvedic Treatment For Fungal Infection
Our Ancient Ayurvedic Practices involve treatment methods that follow a holistic approach of treatment with zero or very less side effects. Ayurvedic treatment for fungal infection focuses on working on the root causes which actually triggered the infections on a particular body part. Hence, symptom effects reduce automatically.
Fungal infections occur due to the growth of fungi on the skin of different body parts which even in certain cases can spread to organs or whole body parts if not treated on time.
Root Causes For Fungal Infections As Per Ayurvedic View
In Ayurveda, Different types of treatment methods based on types of fungal infections like ayurvedic treatment for fungal infection in lungs are prescribed after proper diagnosis as fungal infections of lungs can be spread from a variety of causes.
Root Cause that leads to Fungal Infections
- Infections occur due to a disbalance of vata, pitta, and Kapha doshas in our bodies which is caused by the reduction or depletion of Ojas due to weakened digestive fire. As a result, Toxins accumulate in the skin cells of our body resulting in different types of infections of the skin and organs.
- Ojas is responsible for giving strength to our body.
Ayurvedic treatment for skin fungal infection or other types works on the exact approach.
Disbalance results due to many factors which are –
- Consuming food in wrong combinations.
- Consumption of heavy meals
- Weak immune system
- Unhygienic practices
- Chronic illnesses such as Aids, Diabetes, cancer, etc.
- antibiotics consumption by a patient for a long time
- Poor lifestyle habits
- Stressful Life
Must Read: Ayurvedic Treatment For Gastritis
Primary Aim of Ayurvedic Treatments
- Balance of all three Doshas in the Body– This is done using a proper balance and nutritious diets prescribed to patients acc to the type of infection. Natural Herbs are used which cause no harm to the body and restore the normal balance of doshas.
- Ojas Formation– This is done to build the fire of the digestive system and strengthen the immune system for future protection of the body from fungal infections.
- Use of Ayurvedic treatments and medicines– This includes the use of therapies and ayurvedic medicines.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Fungal Infection
The effectiveness of Ayurvedic Treatments lies in their methods which are used for millions of years. Different methods are practiced based on infection type and depth of severity.
Another name – Tinea Corporis
Affected areas – It’s a kind of skin infection caused by a fungus that affects the tissue areas of skin, nails, and hair. Infection can also be found on feet and scalp areas.
Modern treatment – involves the use of antifungal medicines and ointments. After some time, the fungus may develop resistance to such medicines and there are high chances of infections in other persons who come in contact.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Fungal Skin Infection
Home Remedies Suggested in Ayurveda – Consult an expert ayurvedic practitioner before consuming these.
- Garlic, Aloe- vera, Tea Tree oil, coconut oil, neem oil ( organic )
- Panchakarma Therapiessuch as –
- Vamana – It involves the use of natural herbs for cleansing the body and removing the toxins accumulated in skin areas.
- Lepa – Lepa is formed by applications of naturally found herbs such as radish juice, Triphala, tulsi leaves, Indian gooseberry, haritaki fruits, mustard oil, black pepper seeds, etc., and many more.
Common practices which can be followed to prevent the spread
- Maintenance of Personal Hygiene Levels – Fungus growth starts in areas that are not cleaned properly. Take bath regularly and don’t share your undergarments with anyone.
- Avoid accumulation of moisture – Stay dry. Moist areas are highly susceptible to developing fungal infections of the skin. Certain body parts like genital areas, neck areas, and areas between legs catch skin fungal infections fast.
- Eating diet according to body type – Ayurvedic treatment for skin fungal infection focuses on changing the diet. Every food doesn’t suit all body types. Amazing changes have resulted in the past just by causing appropriate changes in diet. We develop habits for the future and also practice a balance based on our body type.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Fungal Infection In Lungs is found to be highly effective in patients who were severely affected.
Fungus involved – Aspergillus
- Aspergilloma – Spreading of fungal infection to lungs cavities mostly in people suffering from tuberculosis or sarcoidosis.
- Invasive Aspergillosis –Infections from the lungs spread to other body organs such as kidneys, brain, skin areas, or heart.
- Black Fungus– Black fungal Infections cases were found during covid-19 time starting from the nose and affecting the lungs and eyes. This is a very dangerous kind of fungus infection.
Ayurvedic treatment for black fungal infection or other types follows the holistic approach of strengthening our immune system and digestive fire.
- Ayurvedic herbs, therapies, herbal medicines, and diets are prescribed in step-by-step methods for effective treatment.
- Ayurvedic herbs used are Sirisha ( acts as an anti-fungal herb ), Satyanashi, Dronapushpi, Vasa, Dughdika, Yashtimadhu, etc.
- Certain home remedies are also effective in case the infection is not serious.
Shadanga is one such institute with a team of doctors who are having years of experience in treating fungal infections and provides the best ayurvedic treatment for fungal infection as rated by their patients after conducting a proper diagnosis.
Ayurvedic methods used by Shadanga are 100% natural. One can book online consultation via telephonic call or chat. Their services are available 24 hours. They use 100% natural methods to treat their patients with guidance provided at each step with a proven history of patients who have recovered from chronic fungal infections.
Note- Consume ayurvedic medicines and herbs strictly on the advice of experts practitioners of Ayurveda. It’s better to diagnose infections at an early stage. Many ayurvedic institutes provide personalized treatment packages.