How To Make Kadha For Increasing Immunity?
How to make Kadha for Immunity :- Amid the time of the pandemic, due to COVID-19, the health experts are suggesting to use kadha regularly to boost immunity. It is too soon to say if it is not 100% effective, but the expert says that it may prove to be an effective remedy to decrease the chances of getting infected by it. Kadha is the oldest medicinal secrets of India. It is a concoction of the various herb and spices.
Ayurveda always comes as a savior at times of difficulty. Presently, kadha is proving to be of great value in times of pandemic. As everybody knows, the COVID-19 virus attacks the immune system of a person. All the scientists, even the health experts, are advising to have kadha to stay safe as it reduces the chances of getting infected. The COVID-19 patients who have recovered from this infectious disease shared their experience that kadha did the wonder, as it increases the immunity of a body to fight back against the virus.
How to make Kadha for Immunity?
For preparing the Kadha for Immunity, the following herb and spices are essential-
6. Black pepper
How to make Kadha:- Kadha can easily be prepared using these ingredients, and it can be preserved for future use as well. All these ingredients are nutrition enriched and immune to the body against the disease.
How to make Kadha for Immunity and Benefits of Kadha-
There are the following benefits of kadha-
- Except rescuing from cold and flu, kadha helps in curing kidney stones.
- Kadha is a source of antioxidants. Hence it increases the immunity of the body.
- Kadha balances the skin pigmentation and improves skin. It purifies the blood and works as a detoxifier.
- Kadha helps with the problem of constipation.
- Kadha helps in improving the health of muscle, bones, tissue, and other vital issues.
- Kadha helps cure heart-related problems or pitta dosha, such as hyperacidity, headache, gastritis, nausea, etc.
- The painkillers affect the kidney, liver, and vital organs, and kadha turns out to be most effective in protecting vital organs.
- The Ayurvedic kadha helps to reduce the swelling and pain in urinary tract related problems.
How to make Kadha for Immunity?
The ingredient required- an inch of ginger, an inch of raw turmeric, 8-10 leaves of tulsi, 4-5 sticks of mulethi, 4-5 sticks of cinnamon, 10-12 pieces of black pepper, 10-12 pieces of cloves, and 10-12 cups of water.
Method of preparing-
In a saucepan, pour that 10-12 cup water and mix all the ingredients in it.
Let it boil for an hour in a medium flame and after an hour, turn off the gas and let it cool down.
The kadha is ready to use. It is the easiest and most effective method to increase immunity.
Besides kadha, the Panchkarma treatment is also helpful in enhancing immunity and releasing the toxin from the body because the stress gives birth to disease as well and somehow affects the immune system of the body.
Panchkarma is a fivefold detoxication treatment, based on Ayurveda theories. There are various Ayurveda panchakarma retreat or say Ashrams which offers all type of Ayurveda therapies.
How to make Kadha And Benefits of Panchkarma
- It removes toxins from the body and mind of an individual.
- It strengthens the immune system and makes it resistant to diseases.
- It restores the balance in the health and wellness of the body.
- It lessens the effect of stress on the mind and body.
- It brings out deep relaxation and a sense of well-being.
- It reduces the dependence on the medicine.
- It slows the aging process.
- It enhances the feeling of self-reliance, strength, energy, and vitality.
- It brings out a positive change in lifestyle and makes the person healthier physically and spiritually.
How to make Kadha:- These days there are institutions like ashrams or yoga retreats that provide the Ayurveda therapies to release the stress and cleanse the body and mind. This therapy works as pain management services, as it helps to cure the pain of arthritis, neck pain, slipped disc, back pain, and degenerative disease.
There are so many Ayurvedic yoga centers and ashrams in India which provides the programs like panchakarma. These programs are beneficial not only for mental peace but also cure physical diseases.
Such treatments are customized to meet the needs of a particular person with the help of an Ayurvedic physician. Various ashrams are available for panchakarma treatment in Gurgaon. Not just in Gurgaon, but there are so many ashrams in India. People are returning to Ayurveda, as it is the only type of treatment without any side effects. Allopathic medicine has a lot of side effects that may affect the kidney or liver or any vital organ of the body. But the Ayurveda saves it all.
So, panchakarma is one of the treatments to boost immunity, except for kadha. Though the kadha is easy to prepare and more affordable, people often opt for it.
How to make Kadha for increasing immunity–
To improve the immunity of the body following measures can also be taken-
- To have Chyavanprash in the morning, and sugar-free Chyavanprash in case of diabetic persons.
- The herbal tea or Kadha once or twice a day, using the ingredients Tulsi, Cinnamon, Black pepper, Dry Ginger, and Raisin.
- Having lemon with warm water in the morning increases immunity.
- Having golden milk, using a half tablespoon haldi mixed in 150 ml of milk, increases the resistance of the body to fight against the diseases.
The kadha holds medicinal value. People are discovering the new benefits of Ayurveda. People have forgotten Ayurveda for a while, but now the medicinal benefits of Ayurveda are known to all. Ayurveda has proved to the science of life. Ayurveda promotes the gifts of nature in maintaining a healthy and happy life.
Everybody must have heard the saying – prevention is better than cure. Until now, there is no medicine or vaccine for COVID-19, so it is better to take preventive measures to boost immunity in these times.
This article explains the benefit of having the kadha and Ayurveda technique to boost immunity, and also gives out the recipe to prepare the kadha at home.